flintlock pistol Tatham & Egg "standard model"
Standard model Flintlock pistol "Tatham & Egg":
- barrel in cal. .44 smoth or rifled in other calibers
- grip from walnut wood without checkering
- Flintlock without hammer safety
- all metal parts without engraving außer Schriftzug "Taham & Egg" auf der Schloßplatte
- stock fore-end and grip cap completely of walnut wood
- ramrod of wood
- flash-hole inlay of special rustproof inox steel
- barrel browned, lock and other parts blank hardened
- tapered blade and V-notch rear sight or bead
- front sight adjustable for windage
The description standard model does not mean - simple or inferior quality - rather it is the basic version of the weapon.
The basic version is delivered, just as the luxuriously equipped weapons, with an absolutely top quality and shooting efficiency!